What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to get your social networks work for you and to get the spring back in your social step
- Hints and Tips – Tips on creating the perfect post plan for interaction with your fans
- Post List – A place to keep all your planned social media posts saved
- Categories List – This is the bones of your creative planning process
- Weekly Planner – To plan what posts you will be sending out when
- Resource List – Useful places for inspiration and information
- Content Brainstorm – To brainstorm ideas for you post
- Feedback – note what’s working and what’s not
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Ultimate Social Media Planner scores 74.39/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.brandkitchen.co.uk/the-ultimate-social-media-planner/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD23.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: brandkitchen.co.uk you’ll also be taken through to brandkitchen.co.uk, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)